Steampunk charm and vintage "technology" elements in this design make it a delight to stitch! We have different options for this cross stitch art: from a complete set to printed pattern only. The hand-dyed variegated DMC-based floss set adds depth and interest to this monochrome design.
Black Vintage Cross Stitch Design:
* Total number of cross-stitches: 23376
* Floss colors: 1
* Finished size: 30.5 x 56 cm (12" x 22")
* Designer: Galina Egorenkova
The Printed Pattern Option:
* Colored charts on a A3 sheet
* Instructions in English and Russian
* Floss keys: Owlforest, DMC, Gamma, Trade n.a. Kirov
The Floss Set Option:
* Owlforest hand-dyed DMC-based variegated floss set (28 or 32 ct with 2 strands)
The Floss Set & Fabric Option:
* Floss: Owlforest hand-dyed DMC-based floss set (28 or 32 ct with 2 strands)
* Fabric: Zweigart Belfast, 32 ct, white
The Pattern + Material Option:
* Printed Pattern Packet
* Floss Set & Fabric as described above.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Thank you for your purchases. In 2022, we gave over $1,900 to UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) and IRC (International Rescue Committee).
Starting in 2023, for every order in this shop, $2 is donated to UNICEF, and 50% of the donation is designated to Children in Ukraine.
May 9, 2022
Apr 22, 2022
Great, well-packaged kits and consistently fast shipping! I've been very pleased with all the items I've gotten from this shop!
Apr 22, 2022
Love it. Can't wait to get started.
Apr 4, 2022
I really love this pattern. It was a little expensive, but also is currently difficult to find, so I was happy to pay the price! It was very well packaged and is printed and presented attractively. Really looking forward to stitching this!
Mar 6, 2022