* 14 Count, 100% cotton fabric
* 35 colors of DMC 100% cotton threads
* Printed pattern in 8 languages
* Embroidery needle
Finished Size: 36 x 38 cm / 14.4" x 15.2"
Techniques: French knot, cross stitch, long stitch, back stitch
Designer: Marjolein Bastin
* Marjolein Bastin is a Dutch artist, illustrator, and author. Her nature-themed watercolor often features detailed scenes from her garden. Her works can be seen in Hallmark cards, stationary, and books. I am excited to offer her cross stitch collection from Lanarte, a Belgium company.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. For every order placed in this shop, $1 is donated to UNICEF, which provides aid to children worldwide.
2. For every order containing Russian-brand items, such as items from Owlforest Embroidery and Oven company, an additional $5 is donated to UNICEF Ukraine, designated to help children in Ukraine.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.unicefusa.org/