* High quality 14 CT aida cloth with textured title print and ink-stamped artist's seal.
* 34 Colors of high quality cotton threads
* Embroidery needle
* Colored charts and illustrated instructions in English and Traditional Chinese.
* Designed in Taiwan, Made in China
Finished size: 32" x 17"
Artist: Chang Ke-Chi
Xiu Crafts is a Taiwanese premium cross stitch and needlework brand, which distinguishes itself with licensed award-winning artworks from renowned contemporary artists and high-tech 100% accuracy floss sorting technology. This kit is from their Oriental Watercolor collection.
All items are in stock and ready to be shipped within 1 business day. Happy stitching!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. For every order placed in this shop, $1 is donated to UNICEF, which provides aid to children worldwide.
2. For every order containing Russian-brand items, such as items from Owlforest Embroidery and Oven company, an additional $5 is donated to UNICEF Ukraine, designated to help children in Ukraine.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.unicefusa.org/