* 14 CT aida fabric
* 22 colors of cotton threads
* Embroidery needle
* Colored charts and illustrated instructions in English and Chinese.
* Designed in Taiwan, Made in China
Finished size: 26.5" x 19.5" (H x W)
Artist: Tang Jian
Xiu Crafts is a Taiwanese premium needlework brand which distinguishes itself with award-winning artworks from contemporary artists, and 100% accuracy floss-sorting technology. The subjects of this Chinese Painting Collection are often classic symbols of good fortune and happiness. Many of the designs use pre-dyed fabrics, making the finished work a unique combination of watercolor and cross-stitch art. The title and the artist's seal are pre-printed on the aida.
All items are in stock and ready to be shipped within 1 business day. Happy stitching!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. For every order placed in this shop, $1 is donated to UNICEF, which provides aid to children worldwide.
2. For every order containing Russian-brand items, such as items from Owlforest Embroidery and Oven company, an additional $5 is donated to UNICEF Ukraine, designated to help children in Ukraine.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.unicefusa.org/
May 6, 2022