* Zweigart Belfast 32CT, 100 linen fabric
* Hand-dyed DMC cotton floss
* Kreinik metallic thread
* Embroidery needle
* Needle minder
* Colored full chart and sectional charts in English and Russian.
* 24.5 x 28 cm (about 9.7" W x 11" H)
* Stitch size: 155 x 176
Designer: Galina Egorenkova
Other designs in the "Royal Botany of Britain and Ireland" series: King Thistle, Duke Shamrock, and Queen Rose.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. For every order placed in this shop, $1 is donated to UNICEF, which provides aid to children worldwide.
2. For every order containing Russian-brand items, such as items from Owlforest Embroidery and Oven company, an additional $5 is donated to UNICEF Ukraine, designated to help children in Ukraine.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.unicefusa.org/
Aug 24, 2021
The colors (including gold metallic) are So lovely in this daffodil design. The charts are large and in color. And mailed so quickly. Love this shop.