This series of cross stitch kits features the artworks from Taiwanese master artists. The included fabric is dyed with watercolor background, making the finished work a unique combination of watercolor and cross stitch art. The title and the artist's seal are pre-printed on the aida.
This Kit includes:
- 14 CT aida with watercolor background, title print, and artist's seal.
- 38 colors of cotton threads, sorted and packaged in a card organizer
- Embroidery needle
- Colored charts and illustrated instructions in English and Chinese.
Finished size: 26" x 18"
Artist: Chang Ke-Chi
Designed in Taiwan, Made in China
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. For every order placed in this shop, $1 is donated to UNICEF, which provides aid to children worldwide.
2. For every order containing Russian-brand items, such as items from Owlforest Embroidery and Oven company, an additional $5 is donated to UNICEF Ukraine, designated to help children in Ukraine.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.unicefusa.org/
Jan 31, 2021
Very beautiful! Thank you so much for the Excellent customer service!