This Kit includes:
- High quality 16 CT aida cloth with textured title print and ink-stamped artist's seal.
- 38 Colors of high quality cotton threads
- Embroidery needle
- Colored charts and illustrated instructions in English and Traditional Chinese.
Finished size: 21"x16"
Artist: Lin Yung-Ming
Designed in Taiwan, Made in China
Xiu Crafts is a Taiwanese premium cross stitch kit brand, which distinguishes itself with licensed award-winning artworks and high-tech 100% accuracy floss sorting technology. This oriental watercolor series offers artworks from renown contemporary artists. Each has his/her own unique style and specialized subjects.
All items are in stock and ready to be shipped within 1 business day. Happy stitching!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Thank you for your purchases. Since 2022, we have given over $3,000 to UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund).
For every order in this shop, $2 is donated to UNICEF, and 50% of the donation is designated to Children in Ukraine.
I have a 30-day no-question-asked return policy. Please contact me directly if you would like to return an item.
My shop's refund policy is as following:
1.Please send them back in their original resalable condition. For Owlforest Embroidery kits, the seal should be intact.
2. For defected items, I will send you a return label. Otherwise, buyer is responsible for the shipping charges.
3. For kits returned with broken seals, but all items are still in new condition, a 20% restocking fee will be charged. For kits returned with missing items, I am sorry that I can't offer any refund.
Thank you for your understanding.
Dec 10, 2022
The details in this piece make this worth the money. The coloring and shading are great.